The plugin provides the passage of Google Lighthouse tests on points:
- Preload key requests
- Ensure text remains visible during webfont load
- Image elements do not have explicit width and height
Improves performance on test point:
- Elimination of resources that block rendering
For font styles, adds
font-display: swap; style
Adds the width and height attributes to the images (if they were specified in the element settings)
Inline connect `theme.js` file
Move to the Footer and `defer` loading theme icons file
Move to the Footer theme analytics file
Auto preload for all logo images
Auto preload for boxed theme background image
If you do not use Bootstrap components on the site, you can patch the theme to disable Bootstrap styles, thereby reducing the size of the `template.css` style by almost 2 times (not recommended, including for multilingual sites with active `mod_language_switcher`.
You need to re-patch after each update of the theme version.
How to use it:
Activate the plugin after installation.
Apply a style patch (if necessary).
Go to theme settings and recompile styles.
The plugin uses modified theme classes, which can be changed in new versions.
After each theme update, make a new patch of styles and recompile the theme styles.
In case of problems, simply disable the plugin and reinstall the theme.
The plugin can't damage your original images and page layouts!
- Fix icons loading in the page builder
- Fix notice for missed images
- Fix notice for missed fonts files
- Added optimize load `theme.js`
- Added optimize load the theme icons pack
- Added optimize load Google Analitycs script
- Added auto preload for logo images and theme background images